• Affiliation: International Pacific Research Center (IPRC), University of Hawaii
• Address: 1680 East West Rd., POST Bldg., 409, Honolulu, HI 96822, USA
• Telephone: 808-9562453
• Email: email@example.com
• 2010—2015, PhD, Institute of Atmospheric Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Thesis: Atmospheric water cycle over East Asia, its variability, and related climate dynamics
Supervisor: Dr. Wang Huijun
• 2006—2010, Bachelor, Department of Atmospheric Sciences, Lanzhou University, China
Honors and Awards
• 2015 Dean Special Award, Chinese Academy of Sciences
• 2014 Zhu-Li-Yuehua Outstanding Doctoral Student Award, University of Chinese Academy of Sciences
• 2014 National Scholarship
• 2013 National Scholarship
• 2010 Outstanding Graduate of Lanzhou University
• 2009 First Prize Scholarship of Lanzhou University
• 2008 National Scholarship
• 2008 First Prize Scholarship of Lanzhou University
• Climate dynamics and variability
• Atmospheric water cycle and the underlying physical mechanisms
• 2015-present Postdoc research fellow in IPRC, University of Hawaii (supervised by Prof. Bin Wang)
• Journal of Geophysical Research-Atmospheres
• International Journal of Climatology
, and H. J. Wang, 2014c: Analysis of the major atmospheric moisture sources affecting three sub-regions of East China, Int. J. Climatol.
. (in press) (SCI
, and H. J. Wang, 2014b: Inter-decadal transition of the leading mode of inter-annual variability of summer rainfall in East China and its associated atmospheric water vapor transport, Climate Dynamics
, doi: 10.1007/s00382-014-2251-0. (SCI
, and H. J. Wang, 2014a: Moisture sources of semi-arid grassland in China using the Lagrangian Particle Model FLEXPART, J. Climate
, 27, 2457–2474, doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1175/JCLI-D-13-00517.1
, and H. J. Wang, 2013b: Water Vapor Transport Paths and Accumulation during Widespread Snowfall Events in Northeastern China. J. Climate
, 26, 4550–4566, doi: 10.1175/JCLI-D-12-00300.1. (SCI
, and H. J. Wang, 2013a: Larger variability, better predictability?, Int. J. Climatol.
, 33, 2341–2351, doi: 10.1002/JOC.3582. (SCI
, and D. B. Jiang, 2012: Changes of Atmospheric Water Balance over China under the IPCC SRES A1B Scenario Based on RegCM3 Simulations, Atmos. Oceanic Sci. Lett.
, 5, 461–467.
, Y. L. Zhu, and H. J. Wang, 2011: The recent interdecadal and interannual variation of water vapor transport over eastern China, Adv. Atmos. Sci.
, 28, 1039–1048, doi: 10.1007/s00376-010-0093-1. (SCI
)Input more content.